We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities
for all ages:
• Professionals, parents, and others can serve as members of our Board of Directors.
• Younger volunteers can become a client peer as as a part of our “Make a Friend”,
or social skills programs.
• Families can volunteer at Autism Awareness event resource fairs throughout the year.
• Anyone can help our event planning committee for our annual fundraiser
(preparing auction item displays, contacting sponsors and advertisers, etc.).
Other opportunities include:
• Providing office support (administrative, technical or other).
• Helping maintain our facility (handyman projects, etc.).
Please indicate which opportunities appeal to you
Volunteers at the 2016 Car Show for Autism
One of our parents received Best in Show, Motorcycles, at the 2016 Car Show for Autism
Staff, Clients & Volunteers model masks for 2016 Masquerade Ball for Autism
We appreciate the time you've taken to register with us and your volunteer spirit.
We'll contact you shortly (within a week, or less) to align your interest with our needs.
Meanwhile, you can help by liking us on Facebook and sharing with your friends.
Gadi Naaman, Director of Development